- 2 cups grated vegetables (zucchini, carrot or sweet potato, potato peeled)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, finely grated
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Turmeric (anti inflammatory)
- Sea salt and
- Pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchiniand the other vegetables with the skin on and add some salt. Let the mixture stand for a while you chop the onion.
- Squeeze the veg with your hands and discard excess water, and then mix with the onion, the spices and the eggs until you have a thick pancake-like batter.
- In a frypan, heat the oil and fry the batter in batches of 4 small pancake-size fritters for about 2 minutes on each side on medium heat, or until slightly brown.
- Serve with a tossed green salad dressed with lemon and olive oil.