This is one of those salads that you can make when you have guests for dinner, and then the next day you want to bring it to a potluck! It is one of those recipes that people ask you the recipe, and it's so easy you remember it by heart!
The most important thing you need to know about my celery salad after knowing how delicious it is, is that it is beautiful, healthy, very healthy and easy... really truly 5 minutes easy... so keep these ingredients at home for a last minute emergency "I don't know what to bring!" night...
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 handful of roasted peanuts
- 1 handful of dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Remove the outer stalks (the tough ones) of the celery stalk. Wash the celery and then cut it into thin slices, all of it including the leaves, those add so much to this salad.
- You can't use chinese celery for this salad it is too tough... so stick to the regular one.
- In a bowl place the celery, the peanuts, and the cranberries in a bowl.
- In a small bowl place all the liquid ingredients, adjust it based on your preferences...
- Place the dressing on the salad and mix well... serve chilled!
- Let me know if you like it and what you think!