This is the perfect MOMMY i want a chocolate solution! its very sweet and delicious and tastes a lot like Nutella! And its the perfect pick me up for that 3 o’clock slump before your kids will be coming home! sit down have a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup of pitted dates
- 2TBSP of high quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup of raw honey (this is to taste)
- Place the cashews and hazelnuts in the food processor and pulse for 10 seconds
- Remove nuts and add dates and mix well, about 20-30 seconds
- Add all ingredients together and mix till it looks like a dough
- Form the dough into 2 inch balls and place in a Tupperware, not too close to each other so they don't stick together! (if you really want to make it seem like a ferrero roche, place a hazelnut inside the energy ball!)
- To make them more truffle like, roll themin coconut or in some cocoa powder
- Place them in the freezer, they can stay up to 3 months
- Take them out 5-10 minutes before serving!